Date(s) - December 3, 2022
09:00 - 13:30
Green Light Organic Market
We’re Back again this weekend!!!
Come visit the Herbal Hindsight stall this Saturday at the Green Light Organic Market Willunga
We are excited to be back in the beautiful Willunga Community this weekend sharing our wonderful products, our warm, soul-soothing herbal tea samples and a new range of products we are excited to share with you!
We will have C.B.D. available in varying strengths and sizes,
– including our unique soothing herbal salve, delicious and nutritious lip balm,
* an exciting NEW product
– available in 125ml bottles!
[while stocks last]AND Spring has Sprung! Pine Pollen Tincture is back in stock for a limited time only!
– a relaxing, mood and immune boosting blend
– grown organically, direct from Mexico now available in 54g and 111g
– grown organically direct from India, now available in 54g and 111g!
and last but not least, our Organic Chaga Mushroom Tea, wild harvested from the forests of Siberia! [available in 4 sizes]
– Chaga is a powerful immunomodulator and source of antioxidants, it’s a rich source of melanin and triterpenes and a great addition to your daily routine to assist in keeping your immune system strong and healthy during these cold winter days
We look forward to seeing your smiles!
The Herbal Hindsight Crew